Auto Repair & Services
- Belt & Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System
- Engine Repair
- Oil Changes
- Steering and Suspension Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Repair
- Transmission Service and Repair
- Tune Up
- A/C Service and Repair
- Power Steering
- Cooling System Flush
- Hybrid Service
- Extended Warranty Service
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Maintenance Inspections
- Brake & Lamp Inspections
- Complete Diagnostic Services
- State Inspections
- New & Rebuilt Transmissions
- Fuel Injection Service
- Engine Performance Check
- Emissions Testing & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Exhaust System
- Oil and Lube
- Emissions Facility
- Free Trouble Code Checks
- Sales & Services
- Shocks & Struts
- Diesel Service and Repair
- Fleet Services
Muffler Service and Repair
Exhaust Systems reduce noise and remove harmful fumes away from your vehicle. Kinney's Automotive Service offers good quality Hurst, TX auto repair and exhaust repair that can be easily performed at competitive prices!
What the Exhaust System does: The purpose of an exhaust system is not just to minimize engine noise, but also to redirect lethal fumes away from your car. Carbon monoxide gas is a colorless, odorless chemical that may escape from an unsecured exhaust system. If the chemical is inhaled it may cause incredibly severe health hazards. For your protection as well as the protection of your family, it is important to have your exhaust system examined and kept on a regular basis. Correctly functioning exhaust systems could also assist in safeguarding the environment from damaging emissions released into the environment.
Why service is important: A loud car may be an indicator that it's time for a brand-new muffler or exhaust system. Identifying signs of rust, wear and damage may protect against splits and leaks in the exhaust system. Several states and cities require emissions testing to register your car. Checking for laws prior to registering your automobile may conserve you money and time, before your emissions testing.
When to get your muffler looked at:
- Loud thumps, growls, or bangs
- Indicators of corrosion
- A vibration or shaking of your muffler when idling
- If your muffler is hanging lower than normal
If you experience an unusually loud noise coming from your vehicle, it is important to have your exhaust system inspected promptly.
Get Hurst, TX Muffler Repair at prior to your emissions testing
Have your vehicle's exhaust system checked annually. An exhaust evaluation will include:
- Inspecting that mounts are safe and secure
- Examining your exhaust pipelines so there are no splits
- Examining your catalytic converter-- the devise that redirects dangerous emissions
- Checking oxygen sensing units
- Inspecting exhaust manifolds and gaskets for wear
- Examining the muffler for indicators of corrosion or wear
Kinney's Automotive Service supplies high quality Exhaust Repair and Muffler Repair in Hurst, TX
We provide a full line of exhaust service options, from high efficiency mufflers to substitute systems. Request a quote or schedule a visit with our knowledgeable auto repair mechanics today.
Have your vehicle's exhaust system checked once a year.
Call us now to book your next muffler repair before your next emissions inspection in Hurst, TX. Kinney's Automotive Service is proud to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of tires in Hurst, TX.